Tooth Extractions – Worcester, MA
A Necessary Step for a Safer Smile
A dazzling smile full of beautiful natural teeth is priceless. For this reason, we will do whatever we can to save your teeth when they’re damaged or infected. In some situations, though, a tooth extraction may be necessary for preserving your overall oral health. Don’t worry, though; your comfort will be our top priority during the tooth extraction process, and we have plenty of tooth replacement options to help you fill in the gap. Do you have a dental emergency that might require tooth extraction? Contact Community Dentists of Worcester immediately to schedule an appointment for tooth extractions in Worcester, MA.
Why Choose Community Dentists of Worcester for Tooth Extractions?
- Dental Implants Placed and Restored In-House
- Putty-Free Digital Impressions for Tooth Replacements
- Same-Day Appointments for Emergencies
Why Would You Need a Tooth Extraction?
When we recommend a tooth extraction, it typically means that there’s a serious dental issue that can’t be corrected through other means. Removing a tooth may be necessary if:
- The tooth is severely decayed and is too weak and brittle to support a restoration of any kind.
- You have an infection that can no longer be treated with root canal therapy and might spread to the rest of your mouth if left alone for too long.
- You have severe gum disease that has caused one or more of your teeth to loosen.
- You have been in an accident that has left your tooth significantly injured, and it can’t be repaired with a crown or a filling.